Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Waving Lace



I finally got the Waving Lace socks completed. It was hard to get a good picture; I think it was because of the marled yarn. The yarn was Regia 4 Ply in colour #1036. This was another quick and addictive pattern from the book Favourite Socks.

Last night I started on the edging of the Sea Silk scarf. I was so surprised that the two different coloured balls blended very well together. If you were looking for it, you could see where the new ball came in. But if you didn't know, it all looks pretty much the same. I think it's because the silk is so glossy and reflects so much light. Whew, what a relief! I hope it will be done in the next couple of days, and I can't wait to send it off! Exchanges are so much fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so pretty! That's a pattern on my list. . .someday!