Wednesday, May 9, 2007

New Scarf

My scarf exchange recipient got back to me, and she was really nice about the whole length issue, but I've decided to make a new scarf. The thing is, on my last email to her, I brilliantly signed my name at the end instead of remaining anonymous, so this is all I'm going to post until she receives her scarf:



Its more Sea Silk! Yeah! At first I was a little bummed that there wasn't more colour choices in the the shops around my place, but after knitting a few inches in, I see that this was a great choice. In fact, I think I like it better than my first scarf!

I'm having second thoughts about the Lorna's Laces yarn for Sockapalooza. I don't think it will stripe the way I want. I emailed Yarntini about McDreamy and am waiting for a reply. There is also this:

Sweet Sheep Self Striping in Changing Tides



which is out of stock, but they will have more in a few weeks,

and
Lorna's Laces in Fresh Stripe:



Also check out Angela's fabulous dye job, in the exact colours I'm looking for! Dyeing my own is also an option. I'm glad I have until July to figure all this out.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I call the colourway "Bloody Blueberries".

Just kidding.

Thanks for the compliment!

~Angela

babette said...

I am glad I'm not the only fool to give themselves away!!!