Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New Sock Yarn

I went to Serenity Knits to pick up another skein of Sea Silk, and could not resist their summer sock sale:



It was hard not to go overboard, and I tried really hard to only get colours that I really, really loved. Speaking of sock yarn, I finally found my Sockapalooza yarn:

Have you heard of Vesper Sock Yarn? This stuff is so hard to get! I emailed Julia, and asked (okay, more like begged) for a skein of Love Stinks. It was just my luck that she had dyed some that day, and because she's also a part of Sockapalooza, she would put one aside for me. Hooray!

Today was such a beautiful day. It was so warm that the kids played water guns with Daddy. I'm finding it so hard to get any homeschooling done; all I want to do is go out and enjoy the weather!

1 comments:

Tammy said...

Nice picks! Congrats on the Vesper. Sounds like a good day!