Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Nothing very interesting to post this week. After all the lace I've been knitting, I cast on a quick and mindless sweater for my daughter:



Chunky cotton on 6mm. Don't have any pattern in mind; kind of making it up as I go.

I finished the sea silk scarf for the exchange...I think. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with it yet. It's going to be about 50" long after blocking, and took up the entire ball. My recipient said on her questionairre that she wanted a long scarf, and 50" isn't long. I've called the shops around my home, and looked online, but can't seem to locate anymore sea silk in the ocean colour. I'm going to Knitter's Frolic next Saturday. If I can find a skein there, I'll make the scarf longer. If not, then that's it, it's done.

1 comments:

Angela said...

I'm going to the Frolic too! (at the Pick Up Sticks booth, mainly)

Yay!

I'll be the chubby one with great fashion sense.

~Angela