Friday, August 10, 2007

It's Here!!

My Sockapalooza package has arrived, all the way from England! My knitter is the wonderful Laura. She put together the most incredible bunch of goodies:


Dark chocolate (yummy!), tea, (yeah, baby!), soap (sniff, sniff), bath fizzy (ahhh), notepad (cute!), hot chocolate (my daughter saw it first...darn!), and lovely sock yarn (hooray!).

The sweet card Laura wrote was so adorable, that I made it into a bookmark so that I could see it often:
And last but not least, my beautiful socks:

She couldn't have picked a more perfect colour for me. I love them very much! I saw on her website that they are Koigu in the Interweave Knits Rib and Cable pattern. I wish you could feel how soft they are.
Here is a close-up of the incredible colours:
Thank you so much Laura!! You're the best!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

It was an absolute pleasure to spoil you! Glad the package arrived safely, and hope the socks fit okay!

Enjoy,

Laura xxx

Monika said...

You are so lucky and spoiled! Pretty socks and what a good idea with the bookmark card!!! ;o)

Octopus Knits said...

What a beautiful package -- great job Laura!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful, gorgeous socks! I love the colors and the stitch pattern. Lucky, lucky you!