Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Rhodie Gus



My new Sockapalooza socks are coming along very nicely. It's hard to see from the photo, but there is a large chevron that runs down the front and back of the sock. On either side of the chevron are thin panels of seed stitch, then along the sides of the sock are cute little cables.

On another note, I'm four rows from finishing the Indigo Ripples skirt, and have run out of yarn. Got to make a trip to Michaels!

Happy Fourth of July to all my American friends!!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Very cute! I like those socks a lot!

Anonymous said...

The socks are really pretty. How did you run out of yarn or the skirt?! I hope you find the same dyelot.

Kathy... said...

You were right -- these are going to be "Awesome"!

It is gorgeous!

Susan Pandorf said...

Sometimes, getting the blues is a GOOD thing!

Blessings!