Monday, July 23, 2007

First Day of Camp!

We survived our first day of camp!


Check out that crocheted soccer ball bag! I whipped that up last night.

All the kids had a great time. After about 20 minutes, all the kids 6 years old and under abandoned the soccer field and drifted over to the playground. I guess they didn't have the patience or coordination to do soccer drills. Oh well!
The best part of the day was lunch!!
I have no pictures from the afternoon session. It was completely chaotic. I am exhausted...only 4 more days to go!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Great pictures. Take extra vitamins (or caffeine) this week, because as you wear out those cute little kiddos only wind up! :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. . . I want to see the crochet hook that knit that soccer ball bag!!

Anonymous said...

Ooops! I mean crocheted the ball bag. Sorry!