Saturday, June 30, 2007

Am I Too Hard On Myself?

Yes, I definitely am. I've always been like that. Thank you so much for your kind words and ideas with the Speedway sock, but I'm very certain they're not the right ones for my Sockapalooza recipient. I looked at her other FOs, and nothing was even close to being as bright. No worries; the socks aren't going to waste! Shar was the first to request them, so the socks will go to a loving home!

Here is an update on the Indigo Ripples skirt:



It's coming along very slowly. I can only do a few rounds at a time because the cotton makes my hands so sore. But the fabric is very soft and squishy. This skirt is going to be so comfortable to lounge around in!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

ooohh - I've been thinking about the Indigo Ripple skirt for myself and now I see yours I think I definitely have to knit it. What yarn are you using?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you gave us a peek! Very pretty. Your picture makes me want to finish the one I began.

Kathy... said...

Oh, the skirt is very pretty indeed! I am not familiar with the pattern, but your progress is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Shar said...

Thanks Michelle, I emailed my info. I just bought rowan denim to knit indigo ripples.I can't wait to see your finished skirt.