Thursday, January 25, 2007

Jaywalking

The Jaywalkers with my new STR yarn is coming along.



It is pooling quite oddly. The colours are staying in place, but striping every other row. It's quite nice, but I hope the second sock does the same. Also, my gauge is very off. The sock is supposed to measure 4" across, but mine is only 3.5". I've read so many posts about ill-fitting Jaywalkers, so my fingers are crossed! I'm right above the ankle, so I'm going to try switching to 2.5mms from here on in and see what happens. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Your Jaywalkers look great - - I love that yarn! What brand is STR? Great colors...

Michelle said...

Hi Judy,
STR stands for Socks That Rock, and you can find out more at http://www.bluemoonfiberarts.com. I love this yarn; can't wait to use it again!