Monday, February 25, 2008

Mmmmm...lattes!

Our neighbourhood is quite new. There's still parts of it that are not yet completed, like the big field just beside us. Right on the other side of that field, is a brand new, little plaza. It's about a 5 minute walk away.

This picture is from my kitchen window. See the red arrow?



Guess what it's gonna be?

STARBUCKS!!!

I can't wait 'til I can drink lattes again!

Graces's bolero was a quick knit. Here it is unseamed and without cuffs:



It's finished now, and I'll post the pics tomorrow.

1 comments:

Kathy... said...

Oh, the Bolero is just darling! I bet Grace will really feel special when she receives that gift!!

Starbucks! YAY! I am jealous...I have quite a drive to get to my closest store. My daughter got me hooked... Thankfully they have the "skinny" lattes.... :)