Monday, February 18, 2008

Family Day

Today is "Family Day", a new statutory holiday the Ontario government decided we needed in February. There's all kinds of great discounts going on all over the city, but unfortunately we're all a little sick. So, today is laundry and knitting day!

Here's some baby Koigu socks:



I'm totally guessing the sizes for the baby socks. Some baby sock patterns I see are really fat around the gusset, so I'm not sure if these will fit.

On a completely different topic, I wanted to share my dream I had last night. I rarely remember my dreams, and this one was quite strange. I was a little girl, and I walked home from school. I was expecting to go home to an empty house, but when I went in I found Ben Affleck. He was wearing a red basketball track suit, and lying on my couch watching tv. I freaked out and screamed at him to leave. When he didn't, I got a broom, and started hitting him with it. Then I woke up. Very weird. I haven't watched any Affleck movies in a while, too, so I don't know where it came from.

Anyways, Happy Family Day!

2 comments:

km said...

Thanks for the laugh. =0)

My babies had huge feet. Especially my first. It's hard to tell with babies...so you'll just have to wait and see. Sheep in the City did post some socks on her neice's feet recently. You could look at those.

Kristy said...

I'm glad you got to enjoy a day at home! Cute socks :)