Thursday, October 25, 2007

New Road

To all of you who were waiting for me to figure out the colour join in the Road to Golden sweater, I must apologize. I ripped the sweater. I did like it, and someday I will knit it. I'm sure km's comment about giving the yarns a full twist is the ticket. There's just too many projects I want to do, and I might as well choose ones that don't frustrate me.

Like this one:



Minimalist Cardigan in Dream in Color Classy, Vino Veritas. This yarn is so awesome; the colour is rich and the yarn is so soft and squishy.

Lately we've been having some gorgeous, mild weather. We took advantage of one of those days by going apple picking.



This fun, little farm had hay mazes, a big fort playground, wagon rides, stinky animal farm, and of course, lots of apples:



Ladders were not provided.

2 comments:

Kathy... said...

The Minimalist Cardigan is on my list to do also. I will enjoy watching yours develop.

Apple orchards were always a family favorite of ours when our kids were small. A terrific family outing!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture of your son and his father! How cute! I love the sweater!