Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow, Snow, Go Away, Come Again Another Day

Aaaarrgh! I'm cold! I just finished shoveling the driveway and I can't feel my face. Being a True North Canadian, I should be used to the weather by now. But seriously, who can get used to -13 degrees. For all you Fahrenheit people, that about 9 degrees. Brrrgh! Kids have been begging me since they got up to go play outside, but I'm not interested in treating frostbitten toes today. I know our winter had a late start, and it's worse in other places in Canada, but I'm REALLY ready for spring. Don't feel like homeschooling right now; maybe later. That's what I love about homeschool; school fits around our life, and not the other way around. I can't imagine having to get up early on a day like today and walking the kids to school. Instead, I'm gonna curl up with a blanket and some tea, and knit. I picked out my next sock yarn; it's Fleece Artist:

0 comments: