Thursday, February 22, 2007

Broke My Promise

Yesterday I went to Mary's Yarns to return some extra balls of yarn. But I would never return yarn, so I exchanged it. Except I couldn't spend the exact amount, and spent more. So basically I broke the promise I made to myself last month that I wouldn't buy any more yarn 'til November. You know what? I don't feel bad about it at all!



Fleece Artist Merino Sock
My reasoning for buying: This stuff is hard to get. If I didn't get it then, it wouldn't be there the next time.



Barbara Walker Knitting Pattern Treasury Vol. 2
My reasoning for buying: How can I call myself a serious knitter and not own this in my personal library?



Filatura Di Crosa Zara
My reasoning for buying: Zara yarn at 50% off; it would be a crime if I didn't!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Some promises are just meant to be broken.

No guilt necessary.

~A

PS. I especially love the Fleece Artist. Mmmm.

Anonymous said...

Lovely yarn adn the book looks great too. I want that book. And the Fleece Artist yarn. Love it.