Monday, February 12, 2007

Phildar

I was cleaning out my knitting stuff the other day, and found this magazine that I had forgot about:



It's the Phildar 2006/2007 winter catalogue. I've been on a small-project kick lately, but I think it's about time for something bigger. Yeah, I have about 3 unfinished sweaters somewhere in my closet, but lets just forget about those. So I was thinking about this:





which reminds me of the Rusted Root sweater from Zephyr Style. Or this:





and






I'm loving those covered buttons. But I think the one that stood out the most for me was this one:





especially after recently seeing this. The only dilemma is the that I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more yarn. I don't have enough of anything in this gauge, but I do have some yummy Malabrigo. I wonder if I can make that work...

0 comments: