Tuesday, February 27, 2007

New Project

I love the whole process of choosing a new project. I love it so much that I actually get butterflies in my stomach while doing it. Flipping through books and magazines, finding patterns online, digging through my stash to find the perfect yarn...I love it! I've been wanting to make a sweater out of my Malabrigo before winter is gone, and I've finally decided on a pattern:



Refined Raglan from Interweave Knits Winter 2006. I love this yarn so much. I usually pick soft, girly colours, but I've been feeling olive lately. This yarn is called Dark Earth, and has olive, browns and tans, and is the softest thing ever!



As for my diamond lace socks, they're washed and dry, pictures have been taken and the pattern is written up. I'm just waiting for after the kids go to bed tonight to work on the charts and figure out how to convert to PDF. With fingers crossed, it should be posted very soon!

0 comments: