Thursday, March 8, 2007

Interweave is the Best!

Got my new Interweave Knits!



In my opinion, this magazine blows all the others away. Everything about it is better: the patterns, the photography, the articles. When I first saw the layout change, my first reaction was to hate it (because I hate change), but after a few read-throughs, it's really not that bad. Unlike Vogue, there are nice sized pics with the patterns, so you really don't have to flip back.

I was especially excited about this issue because the 2 projects I like the most, I actually have yarn for:

#1: Clementine Shawlette using Blue Sky Alpacas

#2: Roza's Socks using Lorna's Laces
Call me crazy, but I also love the advertisements!
Check out these tempting pics (click them if you want a close-up):



Love it, love it, love it!!

0 comments: