Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Busy, busy

Nothing new to show you today. Been very busy. I've been working on a sock for a magazine submission, but I'm not sure if I can finish is for the deadline on the 15th. DH is also off 'til the 15th, which means very little knitting will be done. Someone has wonderfully asked for the pattern of the other sock I'm working on for a sock club, so I hope that works out. Can't show you the socks just yet.

Yesterday we took the kids to the Ontario Science Centre. They have a Marvel Super Heroes Science Exhibition, which we've known about since last October. Why we picked going on the first day of March Break completely puzzles me. I think every kid in Toronto was there! Normally I love going to places like that, but big crowds totally frustrate me.

Today is our play-group, tonight dinner with friends, tomorrow bible study...I wish I was knitting!

0 comments: