Thursday, May 1, 2008

Quickies

Just a quick post about some quick FOs, as I'm about to head out for a doctor's check-up. I love the instant gratification of crochet. I saw this adorable hat pattern the other day from Owlishy. I ran out the the new Michaels that opened 2 minutes from my home (I love where I live!!) and picked up some Paton's Grace in taupe. I used a 3.75mm hook, increased to 80 sts, and worked even for about 3.5". Should fit newborn to 3 mo. (about 40cm circumference). I had an extra ball of yarn, so I made up a matching teddy bear rattle. I think I'll make the same hat, but knit...the crochet is too stiff for my liking.

1 comments:

msubulldog said...

I love that rattle! I think all the cute amigurumi and sweet things like this rattle might actually get me to take up crochet. :) Did you come up with the pattern on your own? Very clever!