Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!


If any reader is still out there, I want to wish you all a joy-filled Christmas!

Sorry I haven't been around. Sadly, knitting has taken a back seat to life with a baby. A sign that knitting is no longer on my mind: I knit my mom a shawl for her birthday in October, and I gave it to her without taking pictures!
I had bought yarn and patterns for Christmas gifts, but ended up not knitting anything. Oh well. There's always next year!
I guess my only report is that life is good, and all is well.
My blog reader has over 700 post, so I don't know what's going on with all of you, but I hope everyone is happy and healthy. May the Lord's love fill your homes this holiday season!

2 comments:

soknitpicky said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Kathy... said...

Oh Michelle, so nice to hear from you! and to hear that you are all well....although very busy. That is certainly understandable.

We are fine on this end. Our little BG is 6 months old already. Where does the time go..... Your little guy is just adorable as always...looking so grown up! Take care! So nice to hear from you.