Friday, April 11, 2008

Poor Hubby has been patiently waiting for his Transformers sweater. A few inches from the end, I ran out of yarn:


I found a single ball for sale on Ravelry, so he's gonna have to wait just a little longer! Hopefully the weather will still be cool enough for him to wear a wool sweater.
Grace got a new doll, which she named Sweet Petunia:

She's named after a character from Veggie Tales. The pattern from Owlishy is really well written. Yarn is Bernat Satin, and I used a 5mm hook. Lots of embroidery, but it was worth it.

And lastly, I forgot to show these little flip-top mitts I knit for Grace a while ago:
Yarn: Regia sock, 1 ball
Needles: 3mm
Pattern: basic mitten construction

4 comments:

Monika said...

Sweet Petunia is awesome. So well made, lovely to look at. Just wonderful!

km said...

I love the doll. Sooo precious! The little projects are such fun...even when they take awhile.

Unknown said...

I love little Petunia! Every time I see a crochet doll or animal I wish I knew how to crochet. Well done.

krysten said...

oh! the sweater!! LOVE! i'm so glad it will get finished now. :)