Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hello!

Hello Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! To be honest, I've been seriously thinking about ending this blog. I haven't been feeling very motivated to keep it up. My husband, of all people, doesn't want me to stop, so I'll still be popping in every once in a while.

A lot has happened since the last post. My baby girl turned 5!



Easter toys were knitted:



Pattern: Fuzzy Mitten Lamb
Yarn: mystery mohair and Bernat Satin



Pattern: Which Came First from Mochimochi Land
Yarn: Elann Peruvian Highland Wool

Baby vest completed:



Pattern: Vest from Essential Baby by Debbie Bliss
Yarn: Patons Grace, 2 balls
Needles: 4mm

Hubby's Transformers sweater is almost done, 2 new sweaters and a cowl have been started, and I've purchased a load of new patterns. The problem is, not much knitting is being done. My usual knitting time in the evenings has been replace with an early bedtime. Everything aches right now, and even sitting on the couch knitting is not very comfy. I've also been trying to give the kids more quality time, since I know they'll be neglected once Baby #3 arrives. I have only 10 more weeks to go...I'm so excited, but so not ready! But like Hubby says, "That's okay! It's not like we were ready for the first two!".

6 comments:

Free Range Chick said...

Those are the cutest little toys. I had to queue the lamb right away.

It's always good to see what is going on, even if I don't always comment.

Tammy said...

No... don't leave! Please stick around and give us a peek at what you're up to every once in a while!

Those last weeks of a pregnancy are killer! Take it easy. I'll be praying for you!

marit said...

Please don't stop blogging! I really enjoy your writing and lovely knitting!(and those where cute toys today!)
Happy birthday to the five-year-old:-)
I found it easier to get #3 and 4 than #1 and 2...Take care.

Kathy... said...

First off - Happy Birthday - 5 years old! WOW!!

Your toys are adorable. Funny - we have the same taste I do believe. I have the little sheep in line - out of a boucle. Hope mine comes out as cute as yours.

Please listen to you hubby about the blog. How would we see photos of those lovely kids, and new baby #3? Not to mention your inspiring knits?? Even infrequent posts are much better than none. We'd miss you way too much!

Take it easy...time is short...give yourself a little TLC! Hug the kids and tickle your tummy... :)

Monika said...

That's quite nice of your husband to show such an interest in your blogging. Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter! Your knits are so very cute, especially the lamb. I wish you well during the last weeks of your pregnancy. You shouldn't pressure yourself of even feel bad, just because you don't feel like knitting right now. It's supposed to be fun!

msubulldog said...

How cute is that little lambie? Sweet!