Monday, June 9, 2008

Monkey Business

I had a bit of yarn left over, so I made a sock monkey baby blanket:



It's about 30" x 30", so perfect for a stroller or carseat.
Oh, and by the way...I think my labour has started!
Last night around 11pm, I started getting really light contractions. They are still light today, but regular every 5-10 minutes. I was expecting this third time around would be the quickest, but doesn't look like it so far. Please pray for me, that everything goes smoothly!!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Very clever!

And yes! I will be praying!

km said...

I like the monkey ears. I'll be praying for you and that new little boy.

soknitpicky said...

That is really clever. I'll be thinking of you and sending good thoughts your way (I'm so impressed that you are blogging with your labor starting!!)

bevq said...

Definitely praying! Maybe you have had your litte guy by now? That blanket is so clever and totally adorable! I am making a sock monkey for my new grandbaby to be, for Christmas!

HUGS to all of you!
Bev
http://www.bevscountrycottage.com

becky c. said...

That blanket is genius!! Happy thoughts for a snappy, easy birth and a healthy babe.

Monika said...

This blanket is adorable! I wish you good luck!

Acornbud said...

What a great blanket! Wishing you a speedy uneventful labor and delivery!

Octopus Knits said...

I too am sending good thoughts your way! The blanket is such a cute idea :)